Advantages of the School
90% of our graduates are employed in the real sector of economy
All levels of education on offer: from secondary professional education, bachelor's and master's degrees to postgraduate and doctoral studies in economics and human sciences
Innovative teaching forms: e-learning, debate clubs, project-based learning, etc.
Elements of digital economy and technology entrepreneurship in education, which is especially relevant in the context of global digitalization of the world economy
Master’s double degree programs in cooperation with international partners (studying two programs in two different fields of study)
The School of Economics, Management and Law has over 100 members of teaching, support and administrative staff. School director is Professor Andrey Nechayev, Doctor of Economic Sciences.
To date, more than 5 thousand articles of various levels, including more than 100 publications indexed in the Scopus database have been published by faculty of the School of Economics Management & Law.
Number of publications depending on the subject areas:
- Department of Advertising and Journalism
- Department of History and Philosophy
- Department of Management
- Directorate of School of Economics, Management and Law
- Department of Law Theory, Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Department of Law
- Department of Economics and Digital Business Technology
- Department of Sociology and Psychology