Department of Law
Currently, the Department of Law prepares students for getting a bachelor degree in law, incluiding criminal law, civil law as well as postgraduate students for getting a degree in Public law (state law) sciences for 3 years. In particular, academic staff of the department have prepared a draft of the Federal law giving universities the opportunity to enter already existing business entities. The bill was accepted and signed by the President of the Russian Federation (№399 of the Federal Law).
- Draft Federal Law Draft on introducing amendments and additions to Part IV of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, giving the opportunity to pay remuneration to students who participated in the development of intellectual property objects (service inventions, etc.);
- Draft Federal Law on Amendments and Additions to the Legislation on BIM-technologies;
- Draft "package" of regional normative legal acts enabling municipalities with universities to establish privileges for renting buildings and premises to small and medium enterprises (first of all, SMEs implementing the developments of university scientists) located on the territory of universities and in the immediate vicinity thereof;
- Draft Federal Law on expanding opportunities for the implementation of PPP projects, including in the form of concessions, not on the territory of universities and with their direct participation;Draft amendments and additions to the Federal Law on Subsoil and a number of related regulations to create legal conditions for the development of technogenic deposits;
- Draft amendments and additions to the legislation aimed at ensuring the safety of professionals performing work in the field of geological exploration of subsoil, including research, experimental and other geological works carried out under the state assignments or orders of subsoil users on their licenses;
- Draft amendments and additions to the legislation on the development of junior companies (small geological exploration companies with an element of risky business, working in the field of search and development of small mineral deposits).
Agency for Ensuring the Activities of Magistrates of the Irkutsk region
The Agency for Ensuring the Activities of Magistrates in the Irkutsk Region is the executive body of the state authority of the Irkutsk region, which performs the functions of organizational, financial, material and technical support for the activities of justices of the Peace of the Irkutsk region, remuneration of employees of the office of Justices of the Peace, financial, material and technical support for the provision of legal assistance by lawyers in remote and sparsely populated areas of the Irkutsk region and state notaries offices.
Department of the Federal Antimonopoly Service for the Irkutsk Region
The Department of the Federal Antimonopoly Service for the Irkutsk Region is an authorized federal executive body that performs functions for the adoption of regulatory legal acts, control and supervision of compliance with legislation in the field of competition in commodity markets, protection of competition in the financial services market, the activities of natural monopolies and advertising.