Irkutsk National Research Technical University welcomes warmly the students from all over the world to a study visit every semester. We are pleased that you would like to study 1 or 2 semesters at our university!
In order to complete the exchange program at INRTU, please, follow the prerequisites for an exchange:
- Your home university must have a partnership agreement with us.
- Your home university must nominate you for a place on the INRTU exchange program.
- You must remain enrolled at your home university.
- You should have good oral and written Russian or English language skills (B1 level at least).
- Your passport should be valid at least 6 months from the date of visa issue.
If you meet the requirements, you will need to complete the application before the deadline.
It is possible to start studying at INRTU in the spring semester and in the autumn semester.
The application period runs:
- June 15 for the application for the autumn semester (September 01 – January 31).
- November 15 for the application for the spring semester (February 01 – August 31).
Please make sure that you have submitted your documents to the international coordinators by the specified dates.