CONSENT ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
By joining this Agreement and leaving his/her data (which are referred to categories of personal in accordance with the Federal Law "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ) on the website https://eng.istu.edu (hereinafter referred to as the Website) by filling in the fields of the online application (registration) form, the User of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the User) gives consent to the processing of personal data and their transfer to the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Irkutsk National Research Technical University" (hereinafter referred to as the Website Administration) that owns the Website, on the following conditions.
1. Confirms that all the data specified by him/her in the registration forms on the Website belong to him/her personally, correspond to reality, not distorted.
2. Confirms and acknowledges that he/she has carefully read this Agreement and the conditions for processing his/her personal data in full. The text of the Agreement and the conditions for processing personal data are clear to him/her, and he/she agrees with them.
3. Consents to the processing by the Website Administration of the personal data provided as part of the information in order to conclude this Agreement between him/her and the Website, as well as its subsequent execution.
4. Agrees with the terms of personal data processing without reservations and restrictions.
5. According to N 152 – Federal Law by 27.07.2006 “On Personal Data” he/she gives consent to process his/her personal data / principal’s personal data:
- Last name, first name;
- Date of Birth;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number and other number and any other information related to personal communication means;
- Education (specialty, study group), including details of university qualification;
- Occupation (student / professor / partner);
- Information regarding previous job experience;
- Knowledge of foreign languages
The User’s Consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscientious.
The User hereby gives consents to the Website Administration the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data:
1. Collection and accumulation.
2. Storage during the reporting retention periods established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years, from the date of termination of the use of services by the User.
3. Clarification (updating, modification).
5. Blocking and destruction of any personal data and a right of publication the personal data in publicly-accessible way.
7. Transfer at the request of the court, including to third parties, in compliance with measures to ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the moment the data is provided and can be revoked by the User by submitting an application to the Website Administration indicating the data specified in Art. 14 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the User an appropriate order in a simple written form to the email address email@example.com@istu.edu.
The Website Administration is not responsible for the use (both lawful and illegal) by third parties of the Information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all possible ways.
The Website Administration has the right to amend this Agreement at any time.
In the event of changes being made, the date of the last update is indicated in the current version. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
The current legislation of the Russian Federation shall apply to this Agreement and the relationship between the User and the Website Administration arising in connection with the application of the Agreement.