To participate, you should provide a certificate that you have been studying the Korean language for a minimum of six months at the educational institution.
It all depends on the discipline and course of study.
Language internships are available in Chinese and Korean.
You have the opportunity to take a language test in the INRTU International office, but it will only apply to participation in INRTU exchange programs. The International office specialist sends you password and login to take the test online. When your test is over, you have to come at the International office for oral interview. The date and time of the written and oral interview must be agreed in advance.
So, absolutely all students can become exchange students:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post-graduate students
You have an opportunity to become an exchange student if you study on commercial or budget basis.
Before you choose a Partner-University and an Exchange Program to stay abroad, make sure you meet the following criteria:
1) At the time of application, you should be at least at the end of your second Bachelor semester.
2) You have good academic achievements (GPA from 4.0 at the time of application)
3) Sufficient language skills in the respective national language. You have language certificate (level upper B1, HSK/YCT 4 – for the Chinese language), if English /German / Chinese are not your native languages.
1 or 2 semesters.
Please follow the «Requirements to Exchange Students». You don't have to pay the tuition fee to your host university.
The requirements for the application documents are different in each university.
As a rule, you will have to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Transcript of records, translated from Russian into English and confirmed by an INRTU International Office coordinator.
- Proof of the language proficiency
- International passport (copy)
- INRTU student certificate
Contact the International Office specialists to specify the list of the required documents.
First of all, contact the faculty coordinator of the administrator, who approved the original list of courses. Consult with him on any subject changes and how these changes will affect your new Proposal of Recognition. All changes must be made within 1 month from the beginning of the semester abroad.
You can find a complete list of partner-universities for exchange on the website in Brochure "Exchange and Double Degree Programs"
The standard number of credits obtained for one semester abroad is 30 ECTS. You should make every effort to bring this number of credits from abroad.
Yes, each partner-university has its deadlines, please keep them in mind when applying.
The most important recommendation is: If in doubt - cut it out. There is no perfect formula for motivational letter writing. Don't write unnecessary information and avoid too long description.
Divide it into sections:
1) who I am and what I am studying, what I am working on, describe my background;
2) why I want to go to this particular university;
3) how I can be useful to the university and how this exchange will benefit me.
Tell about yourself, your education. If you already have work experience, great! Whether you've worked at a lab or a coffee shop, write about it. If you also do any volunteer work or have experience participating in international academic programs and conferences, publishing in scientific journals, be sure to mention that in your CV. You can search the Internet for CV templates.