When planning studying abroad, it is important to start planning early. The main questions, which students ask:
- Who can go to study abroad?
- What are the chances of studying abroad?
- How can I go studying abroad?
So, absolutely all students can become exchange students:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post-graduate students
You have an opportunity to become an exchange student if you study on commercial or budget basis.
Before you choose a Partner-University and an Exchange Program to stay abroad, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- At the time of application, you should be at least at the end of your second semester Bachelor.
- You have good academic achievements (average score from 4.0 at the time of application)
- Sufficient language skills in the respective national language. You have language certificate (level upper B1, HSK/YCT 4 – for the Chinese language), if English/German/Chinese are not your native languages.
- Fill out the form and send an application for study abroad as an exchange student.