Department of Architecture and Urban Planning
- Strategies of stabilization and development of declining cities by the example of Usolie-Sibirskoye of Irkutsk region
- Development of the ecological framework of Irkutsk city: features of maintenance and tools for implementation
- Principles of organizing the system of open spaces by the example of Sverdlovsk district of Irkutsk
- Principles of formation of the territory development model with the signs of social and urban segregation by the example of the Lugovoye microdistrict of Irkutsk
- Spatial transformation of the industrial areas of Irkutsk. Typological foundations for the development of tourist and recreational systems of small settlements on Lake Baikal
The Service of Architecture of the Irkutsk region develops the territorial planning scheme of the Irkutsk Region to determine territorial planning based on social, economic, environmental and other factors in order to ensure sustainable development of territories, ensure that the interests of citizens and their associations are taken into account, as well as monitor compliance with legislation on urban planning activities by local governments.
It develops master plans for comprehensive development and documentation on the territory planning, documents of territorial planning and urban zoning of municipalities.
Basic principles of the company's work are
- a high-quality fulfillment of the customer's requirements in the shortest possible terms,
- an individual approach to the object of design,
- development of conceptual and design solutions aimed at creating favorable conditions for the territory development
The customers are local, regional and federal authorities, individuals and legal entities such as Irkutsk Oil Company, Irkutsk Heavy Machinery Plant, Irkutskenergo, VostSibStroy, GorStroy and others.
Activities in the field of architecture and engineering-and-technical design.