Software Engineering Center
The Center was established in 2020 with the aim to concentrate employees with competencies in the development and integration of software systems within one unit. The main activity of the center is to provide the training process for IT-specialists of different orientation by teachers in the following competencies: systems analysis, mobile and web development, web analytics, UX-design, data engineering, data science, quality assurance, corporate systems implementation, IT-project management. In addition to educational activities, the center's employees also conduct research and perform applied projects for external and internal customers, involving INRTU students as co-executives.
Training period4 years
- Development and maintenance of a digital service to support project activities: "INRTU Project Fair"
- Development of mathematical and algorithmic software for the measurement series analysis of time and frequency standard
- Development of information technology for analysis and prediction of properties of crystalline silicon materials
Department of Artificial Intelligence Systems in Power Engineering, Melentyev Energy Systems Institute (SB RAS)
Basic scientific directions concern:
- Technologies of intellectual decision support, including: semantic modeling, visual analytics and cognitive graphics, etc.
- Knowledge management technologies, ontological knowledge space.
- Technologies to support collective expert activity.
- Big Data technologies
- Analysis and risk assessment of cybersecurity violations etc.
Samsung IT Academy, Samsung Moscow Research Center
Samsung IT Academy is a social and educational project of the company to train young specialists and create competence centers in the most popular areas of the IT industry at universities. Studying at the IT Academy allows you to gain additional knowledge in "Artificial Intelligence", "Internet of Things" and "Mobile Development", it also gives talented students the opportunity to express themselves in the IT field.
Laboratory of Information and Telecommunication Technologies on Technogenic Safety Research, Matrosov Institute for System Dynamics and Control Theory (SB RAS)
The laboratory, which is engaged in research and development of models, methods and automation tools for creating intelligent systems in solving interdisciplinary tasks based on the principles of self-organization, model-driven approach and machine learning methods.
Baikal Sports Programming Center
It prepares schoolchildren and students for programming Olympiads, and also organizes and conducts training camps for the ICPC championship for students. It is included in the list of organizers of the All-Russian Ru Code sports programming festival.