Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Lab
The Educational and Scientific Laboratory of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning was established in October 2019 as a structural unit of the School of Information Technologies and Data Analysis. The creation of the Laboratory was initiated by the intensive development of artificial intelligence technologies and their high efficiency for real business tasks. This has led to an increased demand for specialists in the labor market. The purpose of the Laboratory: the development of artificial intelligence technologies and their use in the educational process, research and applied activities of IRNITU. The priority areas for the development of the Laboratory are: Development and implementation of educational programs in Artificial IntelligenceI (AI); conducting scientific research in the field of AI; etc.
Associate Professor, Head of the Center: Center for Collaborative Research and Learning , C-COR&L
Associate Professor: Laboratory of Network Systems and IT Infrastructure
Training period2 years
- Development of a monitoring system for forest fires using artificial intelligence technologies
- Development of an online proctoring system using neural networks
- Development of a computer vision system for monitoring and controlling road transportBiometric identification of a user by face in a remote mode of operation using artificial intelligence
- Analysis of high-risk situations at production using artificial intelligence methods
- Deep Learning Methods for Classification of Road Defects
- The Application of Artificial Intelligence for the Identification of Relevant Forensic Information Among Video Surveillance System Data
- The Power of Modern Digital Technologies for the Specialist Training in Artificial Intelligence
Huawei ICT Academy
Huawei ICT Academy is a partnership between Huawei and Academies around the world. Through this partnership, Academy delivers Huawei ICT technologies training, encourages students to get Huawei certification, and develops talents with practical skills for the ICT industry and the community.
Samsung IT Academy
Samsung IT Academy is a social and educational project of the company to train young specialists and create competence centers in the most popular areas of the IT industry in universities. Studying at the IT Academy allows you to gain additional knowledge in the areas of "Artificial Intelligence", "Internet of Things" and "Mobile Development", and also gives talented students the opportunity to express themselves in the IT field.
En+ Group is a vertically integrated producer of low-carbon aluminum and electric energy, managing assets in energy, non-ferrous metallurgy and mining, as well as logistics and strategically related industries. The business combines electric power generation assets with installed capacity of 19.6 GW, over 75% of which are hydroelectric power plants, and aluminum production facilities with annual production capacity of 3.9 million tons, which makes En+ Group the largest aluminum producer in the world outside of China.