Basics of Inclusive Interaction
The term "inclusion" generally refers to the process of including, engaging in, or entering into something as part of a whole. The main goal of inclusive education is to create a barrier-free environment in the education and training of people with special needs. This course reveals the theoretical and methodological foundations of inclusive education. Features of teaching students in an inclusive educational environment. Fundamentals of inclusive interaction with students with disabilities.
The goal of mastering the discipline
Formation of basic defectological knowledge and skills of their use in social and professional spheres.
The skills you get
- Know the features of opportunities with disabilities.
- Be able to use the basics of knowledge about the features of inclusive behavior in various fields of activity.
- Have the skills to communicate with people with disabilities .
- Basics of inclusive interaction
- Inclusive competence of subjects of the educational process
- 1st year, 2nd semester
List of references and sourses
1. Pulyaevskaya O. V. Inklyuzivnoe obrazovanie v vysshej shkole : uchebnoe posobie: dlya aspirantov, izuchayushchih disciplinu \"Psihologiya v vysshej shkole\" / O. V. Pulyaevskaya, 2019. - 104 s. http://elib.istu.edu/viewer/view.php?file=/files3/er-22250.pdf
2. Pedagogika inklyuzivnogo obrazovaniya : uchebnik: po napravleniyam podgotovki 44.03.01 \"Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie\": 44.03.02 \"Psihologo-pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie\": 44.03.04 \"Professional'noe obuchenie\" / Bogdanova T. G., Gusejnova A. A., Nazarova N. M. [i dr.], 2019. - 333 s. http://elib.istu.edu/viewer/view.php?file=/files3/er-22250.pdf
3. Barinova E. B. T'yutorskoe soprovozhdenie obuchayushchihsya v sisteme inklyuzivnogo obrazovaniya : uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov / E. B. Barinova, 2020. - 116 s. http://elib.istu.edu/viewer/view.php?file=/files3/er-22250.pdf