Company Internship 2
Company Internship 1 is necessary for students to consolidate and deepening their theoretical knowledge, mastering the necessary professional skills and abilities; increasing their information and communication level.
The goal of mastering the discipline
The main goal is consolidation and deepening of the theoretical knowledge by the analysis of the international companies’ practices related to solving the problems identified for research.
The skills you get
- Effectively use the principles and methods of mathematical sciences in solving professional problems
- Analyze market information using economic models
- Use economic tools to analyze the external and internal environment of a business
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the organizational structure
- Possess the skills of developing organizational and economic documentation (work schedules, instructions, plans, estimates, budgets, feasibility studies), the skills of forming organizational structures and delegation of authority
- Development of an assignment for internship
- Selection of relevant cases of global companies
- Analysis of cases according to the proposed scheme
- Preparing of internship report
- Internship report defense
- 3rd year, 2nd semester
List of references and sourses
Information resources are selected by the student independently and in consultation with the supervisor in accordance with the analyzed cases of the global companies.