Finance for Startups
This course is aimed to provide a fundamental knowledge in the models of financial decision-making. After the course the students will be able to justify the investment and financing decisions made by a firm.
The goal of mastering the discipline
This course is aimed to provide a fundamental knowledge in the models of financial decision-making
The skills you get
- Students will know the fundamental principles of investment and financing decision-making
- Students will be able to justify the investment and financiag decisions with the help of appropriate criteria
- Students will learn how to analyze the internal corporate events and their relation to the firm value
- Topic 1: Time value of money
- Topic 2: Bond and stock valuation
- Topic 3: Investment valuation
- Topic 4: Capital structure
- Topic 5: Dividend policy
- 3rd year, 2nd semester
List of references and sourses
Brealey, R. A., Myers, S. C., & Allen, F. (2011). Principles of corporate finance. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.